Ann Voskamp is a very popular author and sweeping many people away in her false teachings and unbiblical ways. Here are many areas she is unbiblical and should be avoided per Romans 16:17
* She does not have a biblical gospel as they (her and her religious body) have not fully repented of all sins and don't teach full obedience to the Word. You can read a biblical gospel HERE.
* She is not obedient to 1 Timothy 2 and 1 Peter 3 which is biblical dress. You can read about that HERE.
* She is not obedient to 1 Corinthians 11 which is headcovering. You can read about that HERE.
* She practices pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter.
See them refuted HERE.
* She is part of man made religion which is filled with sin. You can read about that HERE.
* She is linked to and promotes unbiblical people in the ecumenical conferences she attends. Christianity Today promotes her as one of the top popular women. (Jesus said you will be hated if you truly are His.) You can read about the godly traits of a Christ follower HERE.
If that isn't enough, you can see disgusting quotes from her book One Thousand Gifts.
There's no need to continue listing her sins as this is more than enough to disqualify her for being a teacher and should be avoided.
We pray she repents.
God be Praised!