Beth Moore has united with Joyce Meyer by participating on Joyce's show and talking unity. Beth is excited to be joining in unity with Joyce. (Please CLICK HERE to read about the unbiblical teaching of Joyce Meyer.)
Joyce belongs to the unbiblical Word of Faith movement and Beth is tagging along behind her, leaving truth and going further and further into the realm of deception.
Beware of those who leave sound doctrine.
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
(2 Timothy 4:3)
Beth Moore is a false teacher in many ways. Here are a few points to expose her sins and therefore she should be avoided per Romans 16:17
Here are some areas in which she is in violation of God's Word:
* She has a false, easy believe gospel. See the biblical gospel HERE.
* She teaches men.
"Let a woman learn in silence with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression."
(1 Timothy 2:11-14)
* She practices contemplative prayer in a form of Lectio Divina.
Lectio Divina is a Roman Catholic form of mysticism as well as contemplative prayer. This sort of prayer teaches against scriptural communication (prayer) with God and into (unbiblical) silence and meditation in trying to have a communion with Him, seek His presence or hear Him give new revelation. God’s Word (the Bible) is His communication with us and He declares it sufficient.
* Beth is ecumenical and claims the Roman Catholics are in the body of Christ.
Among the denominations are heresies such as baptismal regeneration, infant baptism, sacramentalism, antinomianism, charismaticism, ecumenism, and universalism, to name a few.
* She is part of man made religion which is filled with sin. You can read about that HERE.
* Beth’s ecumenalism has linked herself with others who have unbiblical teaching such as Francis Chan, LeCrae, John Piper, Louie Giglio, Rick Warren and more.
* Beth claims God speaks to her, which means it would be new revelation.
God’s Word teaches us that He communicates to us through His Son who is the Word and there is no new revelation.
* She is not obedient to 1 Timothy 2 and 1 Peter 3 of biblical dress. You can read about that HERE.
* She is not obedient to 1 Corinthians 11 of headcovering. You can read about that HERE.
She practices pagan holidays like Christmas and Easter.
See them refuted HERE.
Beth has written many biblically dangerous books... One small example is in her booklet titled 'The Promise Of Security' she states on the last page:
"Now that nothing and no one, including you, can sabotage your salvation".
This is a philosophy of the false teacher John Calvin, often titled OSAS Once saved always saved.
Read about how unbiblical that theology is HERE.
As we live our lives for Christ, we must learn to discern in order that we may walk in His Truth and not be led astray. We urge you to not look to man for guidance and instead immerse yourself in God's Word as He alone is our guide.
There are more sins we could list but that should be well more than enough to show you she is nowhere near qualified to be a teacher of women.
We hope she repents.
Please click HERE to read or listen to the gospel good news and how to gain eternal life.