Anabaptist TractAs a full time traveling street preacher, here is a tract and gospel card we give out to Anabaptist folks to call them out of man made dead religion:
Do you follow Jesus or your many man made traditions?
Are you Spiritually dead or are you born again in Christ?
If the answer is Jesus, why are you following many man-made traditions when Jesus said not to? (Mark 7:6-9) We, like you, follow the biblical teachings on many biblical truths like head covering, dresses for women, leaving worldliness (avoiding tv, entertainment and worldly activities etc.) so we lovingly ask 'why are you still following man-made traditions that are sinful before God?' (Psalm 119:104) We are not part of any man-made organization, we are the remnant meeting house to house, keeping God's true New Testament body and rejecting all man-made false spiritual ways. Are you and (or) your religious body guilty of one or more of the following sins?
You are breaking the 2 greatest commandments (Mark 12). You're not loving God as you keep man-made traditions and negate His Word. You are not loving your neighbor as you do not tell them the truth (faith, repentance, being born again, coming out of the world in obedience, enduring to find eternal life.) How can you say you are Christians if you do not follow the 2 greatest commands? Here are the sinful issues of the anabaptist faith:
* You do not teach nor proclaim the biblical gospel that Jesus commanded His people to do to the lost world. Him crucified! (Mark 16:15) Anabaptists most often have a false / incomplete gospel.
* Most anabaptists, shown by their fruit, are not born again. (John 3:3) You may be born 'physically' into the anabaptist faith but you must repent and be born again 'spiritually' to be in the true body of Christ then obey God's Word, not man's traditions (Hebrews 5:9)
* Calling yourself a denomination or after a man's name such a Menno Simons or Jakob Ammann is sinful. (1 Corinthians 1:12-13 the apostle Paul called this division and sinful.)
* Practicing and even acknowledging unbilbical pagan holidays like Easter and Christmass etc is sinful (Colossians 2:8)
* Following the Protestant way of gathering vs. the true New Testament body. (2 Thessalonians 2:15) Examples: Not an open gathering (1 Corinthians 14), but one controlled by a bishop and led by a few men, callling Sunday the Lord's day, modern day communion, building centered faith, practicing vain dead rituals and more.
* Women wear tight (revealing) and adorned clothing, unbiblical headcoverings (bun covering / cap vs veil - 1 Timothy 2, 1 Peter 3, 1 Corinthians 11) This is a very 'visible' problem among many Anabaptist.
* Men covering their heads with hats while speaking about the things of God (1 Corinthians 11) and wearing tight clothing not tunic/robes as God ordained in Genesis 3:21 / Again, this is a very 'visible' problem among many anabaptists.
* A ritual religious life that is more centered on your (16th century) anabaptist traditions / German language and / or heritage than obeying the full Word of God. A spiritually dead life vs truth (John 4:24) elevating your community / gatherings above truth is sinful.
* Enforcing many man-made ways (not being led by the Spirit) that confuse people and take the focus off God's Word. Examples: Forbidding technology, requiring specific uniforms, ritual religion, communal living, transportation, heritage etc.
* Ecumenicalism: having a view that error filled and false denominations / groups are the people of God. (Baptist, Methodist, Roman Catholic, non denominational organizations etc...)
* Over focus on certain issues: non-resistance, communal living, divorce / remarriage, separation from the government etc as you overlook sin in your own body and ignore God's full Word.
You must being to test all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21) to His Word vs following your man-made ways that we have shown you. Jesus warned against keeping man-made traditions in Mark 7, this does not please God! In love we ask, are you truly of Him or are you of these man-made ways? God's true people leave all false ways and to compromise is sin. Remember, the Pharisees dressed and looked very religious but Jesus exposed their unbiblical lukewarm hearts, calling them vipers and hypocrites. (Matthew 23) We are here to help you and will gladly bible study with you and guide you to the true New Testament life and show you these truths in God's Word. The truth is, your man-made religion will only hold you in sinful bondage but the Word (Son of God) sets you free John 8:32 to obey Him, not man-made religion!
This could cost you your family, your community and your business but Jesus did say that you must lose your life to find Him. Will you find Him on the narrow road or keep man-made religion and follow the wide road to destruction? Apostle Paul said in 2 Thessalonians 2:15 'keep the traditions HE handed down'. You're keeping the 16th - 21st century anabaptist traditions, not Gods!
See this link that tests the anabaptist's with many biblical teachigns:
We have had many conversations, witnessing experiences and we know the anabaptist ways very well. We love you and so we speak out in truth to call you to repentance and new life in Christ.
Here is a small gospel card we also hand out:
Click the button below to see the Anabaptist faith exposed.