Many people have asked us about Answers in Genesis and Ken Ham. We have looked into the ministry and found them to have some truth on creation yet much unbiblical theology, including a false gospel. In my biblical opinion, Ken Ham, the founder and CEO of Answers in Genesis, is a compromised, unbiblical heretic. He has also founded the unbiblical Creation Museum and Ark Encounter with testings of them to come here soon. There is even talk of them rebuilding the Tower of Babel. We do not need more entertainment in the world but we do need to obey Christ, preach the gospel, make disciples and teach them to obey.
See many biblical teachings HERE on these topics discussed below and much more to edify you.
We will go through some of the unbiblical issues that disqualify them as being a biblical ministry and per Romans 16:17 so they should be marked and avoided.
Ken is also the founder of Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter.
See the Ark Encounter exposed HERE.
See the Creation Museum exposed HERE.
* They have a false / incomplete gospel. For a ministry that claims to preach the gospel, we had to dig very hard to find what they claim is the gospel. What was easy to find was donation requests and all the credentials of Ken.
And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
His gospel is compromised/incomplete, lacking true repentance and endurance. They do claim you must have faith, repentance, being born again / indwelling holy Spirit and fruits of a new life but they clearly, by his teachings and lives lived, they don't practice it nor teach endurance. See the biblical gospel HERE. He has various gospel messages (if you search hard for them) and many are incomplete.
In fact there are many that lead to the false doctrine of 'faith alone'.
*They are evangelical and keep many sins this 10 point test exposes:
* They post heretical, calvinist Charles Spurgeon's sermons and boast about it.
Pay attention to what you just read. Answers in Genesis main teaching is a 'young earth' creation but yet they post their theology through Charles Spurgeon who DIDN'T EVEN AGREE WITH YOUNG EARTH! What hypocrites. Spurgeon was also a heretical calvanist, once saved always saved. The other writings on Answers in Genesis also seem to support that false doctrine. This is confusion NOT of God per 1 Corinthians 14:33.
* Ken Ham is claimed to be worth $55 Million dollars per internet sources. How did he make this money, selling Gods truth?
*AIG is a money taking organization that has left the call to preach the true gospel and they have turned God's truth into entertainment/money taking that Jesus flipped tables over in John 2. They have a Creation Museum, a Noah's Ark Park and they are planning a Tower of Babel Attraction as well. These cost multi millions of dollars ($100 million of the ark) but they still do NOT proclaim the true gospel nor make true holy saints.
*They make it all a shameful marketing money mongering, selling all kinds of products and trinkets:
* Internet sources say this about Ken Ham... he sold the theme park to himself for $10 to avoid taxes and he sued the city over taxes? Do your own research on this:
* Answers in Genesis claims to be a para church.
* That means they are ecumenical and unite with all kinds of heretical denominations. Speaking of uniting with heretical people, here are some examples.
* John MacArthur is a worldly calvinist heretic
* TBN is an unbiblical Word of Faith organization.
* These speakers in their conference are unbiblical also.
(See the unbiblical teachers blog HERE to see many false teachers exposed including John MacArthur.)
They recommend using 9Marks to find a church, with heretical people running it. This is a heretic false organization that misses God's truth in many areas.
* They claim to only stand on promoting such topics that fall under 'biblical authority' in order to remain ecumenical.
Let's look at some of the topics they stay away from so that they can retain their ecumenicalism with all denominations.
They have no formal position on the doctrines above, claiming that those doctrines are not of biblical authority. This is heresy as Jesus said teaching them to OBEY all He commanded. Matthew 28:20. AIG does not do this, has a wrong focus on creation and they are MAN pleasers NOT God pleasers.
And below are some topics that they say are under biblical authority but yet will not stand strong enough to address in detail. Notice they have one labeled 'counseling methods' but yet they say they do not address details or processes.
* He further expounds on his ecumenicalism on how he teaches people to pick a church. See the 3 screenshots below.
* Clearly they believe in what most ecumenical people teach 'In essentials, unity. In non-essentials, liberty.' See how weak they are on doctrine when it comes to 'picking a church'. Seems to be that you can just choose whatever flavor you like, to soothe your itchy ears.
We have yet to find one person teach us what is non-essentials in the bible. If this isn't enough for you to mark and avoid Ken Ham and Answers in Genesis, we will share a few more basics with you.
* He promotes unbiblical ways like pagan holidays, unbiblical music, and doesn't teach biblical dress for men or women, nor biblical head covering for women, nor does he call people out of the world and teach against fleshly sports and worldliness etc. See many biblical teachings HERE on these topics discussed and more.
Don't be fooled by Ken Ham / Answers in Genesis just because they have a few things right on creation. If you know creation biblically you can still lose your soul as Jesus turned many away in Matthew 7 over their SIN. They have many things wrong / sinful and must be avoided per Romans 16:17.
See links below to edify you with most of our resources all for FREE.
God be praised
Click the button below to see more churches exposed on our street preaching page.