We have known about and been warning people (for years) of this cult called Hutterites. We know the Hutterite cult well because we are in daily fellowship with two families who have left the hutterites and we have eye witness testimony. Click HERE to listen to a audio testimony of a young couple that left the Raymore Hutterite colony.
See the bottom of this testing for a link to Hutterites exposed testing. For this article we are exposing this website.
Hutterite.org shares the history, life, doctrines and practices of the Hutterites, speaking in general for each of their groups and in that they represent them as a whole. There are many unbiblical and sinful ways about them as we will expose.
* They don't have the gospel anywhere on their website (but they go into great detail about community of goods.)
(See the biblical gospel HERE.)
In fact in the Q&A, they are asked if they are fishers of men (meaning do they go preach the gospel) and they claim they are in Nigeria teaching them about Christ. What Christ, we would ask, because it's clear, by their lack of biblical gospel and the unbiblical fruit of their lives, they are not following the true Savior. They also claim, for the answer to the question, that few people have joined the Hutterite church. Their idea of being fishers of men is clearly to propagate the unbiblical Hutterite religion and community. No Hutterite community we know of, is actively preaching Christ crucified out on the world.
So you see that they populate from within (based on the screen shot above) instead of being fishers of men and then they even keep people out as you can see below. "Few Hutterite colony are open to outsider joining". And note that they keep their German language (in English speaking countries) as another way to keep people out. (Which is a good thing because they are unbiblical but yet it clearly shows they are hypocrites to the true faith.)
* They cling to the unbiblical 'Apostles Creed'. (Listen to an audio called "Apostles Creed Exposed: HERE.)
* If someone did want to join, they would make them give up all their belongings and most of their free will (which would also mean their free will to serve Christ in spirit and truth as you are supposed to follow their man made rituals and heretical practices.) This is a cult tactic of control, making sure it's hard for people to leave when they have no resources of their own. See a teaching in communal living HERE.
* If there was an outsider that joined them, they have to agree with the unbiblical Hutterite doctrines which are not of God. Then they state that upon baptism (which they use the unbiblical 'pouring' method), they become a full fledged Hutterite. We're supposed to be Christians which leads to the next point that they take on the name of a man (Jacob Hutter) and the bible says we are to be of Christ, not a man (1 Corinthians 5).
* Unbiblical baptism requirements. See the screenshot below where they make people wait for long periods of time to be baptized, which is another cult tactic of control.
Notice how it says 'long before baptism they are to show clear signs of regeneration'. Where in the bible does it say you wait years after regeneration to be baptized. This is yet another form of cult control. See an article on their unbiblical baptism ways HERE.
* They claim their ministers have the power to remit sins of those who repent. This is heresy!
* They are not spirit led and have timed out ritual religion.
* They love and practice (lies) pagan holidays as you can see in the screenshot above. See many articles that expose pagan holidays HERE.
* They also deny the new life in Christ (1 Corinthians 5:17) in their unbiblical stance about pre-conversion divorce/remarriage. (See many articles HERE that refute those lies.)
* They require the women to leave their young children while they work and the children are taught by those other than the parents. The bible says the parents are to be the ones who train up the children. They boast about being the inventors of the unbiblical ways of kindergarten. They should be ashamed of themselves, not boasting.
* They more cult tactics by separating families when they eat.
* The New Testament body did not use instruments but the Hutterites do. (See articles on musical instruments HERE.)
* They boast about their choirs, who practice singing for the Lord.
* They don't teach biblical dress for women as many wear adorned and form fitting dresses. See many articles on biblical dress for women HERE.)
They also don't teach men how to biblically dress. (See many articles on biblical dress for men HERE.)
* They encourage the youth to engage in worldly, carnal competitive sports.
* They put on what they call Christian entertainment for the world.
What more could be said about this website and the cult of the Hutterites? Go to this link HERE, that has many articles against the Hutterite cult including colonies we have exposed (who are in much sin.)
See these links that shed light on the lies/sin/heresy of the anabaptist world:
A tract with the gospel to anabaptist's:
Many articles that expose anabaptist ways:
Street preaching to anabaptist's:
Here me witness to a van load of Hutterites here:
We love them (as enemies of the gospel) and pray they repent to the saving of their souls. We will be adding to that link as the Lord wills.
God be praised!
Click the button below to see more churches exposed on our street preaching page.