(John D united to Sattler and Finny's $7 billion dollar fund)
Before you read this testing; please know this about us
Jim and Debbie
We at dontperish.com are biblical New Testament followers of Christ who have left the denominational man made religious world, we preach Christ crucified, we reject the ways of the culture like TV, sports, entertainment, our ladies head cover / dress (in loose, plain dresses) men in tunics, according to the Word of God, we reject all pagan ways like Christmas and Easter and we cling to ONLY the biblical NT Kingdom ways that Jesus ordained through Paul and the other apostles. We believe and will practice only holy, orderly controlled OPEN gatherings (mostly in homes or out doors) where all born again obedient men can bring what God gives them to share. No ONE man is in control but multiple men shall over see (elders) not lord over others. My wife and I travel to preach the Word and we are spreading the Lord's truth and Kingdom in the streets.
We support ourselves and ministry and we will NOT sell any of God's truth! We have sold off most of our things to be more mobile as full time van dwellers witnessing all over America. (We also reside at times, off grid on our Missouri homestead when resting from the gospel road)
Call or email me anytime to discuss this testing.
Jim 608-547-8162 / email@example.com
******************************************************************************************** I was made aware of Mr. Martin via Kingdom Fellowship weekend videos and his unity to Followers of the Way / Sattler College. I have tested him and for the following reasons per Romans 16;17.... he should be marked and avoided as a false teacher.
1) Martin is a heretical anabaptist / Mennonite who he has a FALSE gospel that cannot save you. They down play the blood atonement of Jesus Christ, they teach a false ransom to satan theology and they lift up "community" over new life / the gospel of Christ death burial and resurrection that Paul preached all over the epistles. They have a accursed gospel / Gal 1 and most of them show a lack of the spirit of God.
See his quote / subtly they always down play the blood of Christ:
Note: I heard Martin recently say when asked how to get to heaven; he says first you have to join the kingdom on earth and he means; you MUST be a member in a anabaptist body.
How totally heretical he is!
More to come on a separate post on Martins heresy; stay tuned here.
2) John D teaches/keeps many false man made traditions that Jesus called sin (Mark 7) like Christmas, Easter, Sunday as the Lords day, ritual building centered faith, feminization, early church father theology, false divorce / non resistance / living in "so called" poverty theology plus they are unbiblical in dress and head covering as well. See all of those taught on my teaching blog: http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
3) Martin is a hypocrite as he just preached (2022) non accumulation of wealth at Sattler college that is founded by rich man Finny Kuravilla of FOTW who has a $7 billion dollar money fund for wealthy people. See FOTW/ Sattler College the exposed below
4) John is weak on doctrine, he totally discounts doctrine and says just follow Jesus. How can we follow Jesus without doctrine Mr Martin? Paul says keeping doctrine helps save us in 1 Tim 4:16
See Martin on video say it below as he unites to false apostle of FOTW Matthew Milioni (a rank heretic) who makes fun topic discussion video's with an anti christ atheist..... his best friend Felix!
5) Martin sells the things of God like Hymn books for mammon $$$ Jesus made a whip for profit takers of God's things in John 2!
What more needs to be said? Mr Martin is far from the biblical truth as he keeps heretical anabaptist Menno(mano)nite ways. Menno Simmons would surely rebuke John D. as they have corrupted the biblical faith once delivered!
Here is a link that shows MANY examples of anabaptist sin and hypocrisy:
See Sattler college exposed here:
See Followers of the Way exposed here:
See our FREE resources below to help you in the faith....
God be praised