Note: we doing this testing are head covered, home fellowship, set apart, holy people NOT evangelical nor any other false man made way. Read on to see Roger exposed....
(Roger Hertzler and his sign crew / family right off their website / they obviously do not teach head covering is important or mandatory)
I came across this sign selling ministry of Roger Hertzler (a leader at Valley Christian Fellowship / Halsey, Oregon) He is selling gospel signs online and I wanted to alert you to the hypocrisy, sin and false ways at work here. We hope they come to repentance and the saving of their souls. It is why we do this exposing per 1 Tim 5:20 as well as warning our neighbor in love. It is biblical to do so and I came to him first.....
I had text Roger to ask some questions and I learned much but; sadly it was not good. He told me he was an anabaptist and I asked him if he was linked to some of the men he had linked on his website like Followers of the way and Dean Taylor. He said he was good friends with them. (I learned Matthew Milioni of FOTW was at one time a pastor at Rogers body in Oregon)
I then asked him if knew about the false ways the anabaptists hold to and would he like to discuss truth with me? I was kind and respectful and we had only a few texts. He was all willing to sell me stuff but, he bolted as soon as I talked God's truth. (there is great pride in the anabaptists) He said this then ran in the dark asap (his words in the middle):
(I sent him some links that prove much sin in his friends and he ignored them all) God hates partiality Roger!
Keep in mind the hypocrisy here as Roger goes out and holds and he sells these signs $20 each (for mammon) to point right at the world:
But he ran like a unloving Rev 21:8 fearful coward when I just asked to talk truth about the false anabaptist faith. He lacks John 13 love for others and thus he has NOT the fruit God per 1 John 4:21
For the following reasons you should avoid supporting his business an mark / avoid him per Romans 16:17
1) Roger and his body claim to have a biblical gospel to eternal life but anabaptists lack solid gospel truth and the fruit of new life. They focus more on their pet kingdom sermon on the mount ways (no money wealth, no remarriage, non violence) as they ignore many other sins they do. Paul preached Christ crucified all over the epistles yet anabaptists often focus on their man made traditions/moralizing. Roger promotes on his website NAR like heretic Marc Carrier who denies Jesus blood atonement. Marc says Jesus paid off satan. Rogers link from Carrier says this:
"The Gospel according to Jesus is turn from your sins and follow Him. Turn from the world, the kingdom of darkness, sin, selfishness, hatred, and submit to the lordship of Christ, the Kingdom of God, righteousness, holiness, obedience, and love. This is the true Gospel. Christ’s atonement (that is, His incarnation, suffering, death, and resurrection) were accomplished to facilitate this specific end. God did not simply send Jesus to suffer and die so as to satisfy His own justice. Christ was not merely a substitute for our own just punishment for errant behavior, and He did not simply come to earth to take away the penalty of our sin. If this were true, why then did Jesus teach at all? Why did He show us how to live if the atonement was simply a legal transaction? This “satisfaction” model of the atonement, though widely accepted by Protestants and Catholics alike, was not introduced until about 1100 AD by Anselm, the Catholic Archbishop of Canterbury. For 1100 years, this form of teaching was foreign—foreign"
See Marc Carrier exposed here:
See the biblical gospel here: https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html
Read on and I will prove more.
2) They keep the evangelical false Lords Day Sunday, a building system and practice timed out religion with false pagan holidays like good Friday and Easter. Jesus did NOT resurrection on Sunday and He did not die on Friday eve or He is a liar as He said he would be in the grave 3 days and 3 nights which does not add up. Roger is keeping a roman catholic false ways that voids your worship per Jesus in Mark 7
See my article on that here:
See a 10 point test that they fail in various areas on like men's and ladies dress/head covering as well:
3) Roger is SINFULLY selling the things of God when Jesus said freely He gave and we should give freely. This is very sinful/greedy and Jesus made a whip in John 2 for men who did this. See a article on selling God's truth here:
4) Roger is a ecumenical hypocrite as he has unity with men at FOTW that say the wine and blood turns mystical in the Lords supper and he promotes worldly evangelical heretics on his site like Ray Comfort and Paul Washer but; he calls out everyone's sins via his signs he sells for mammon. Roger is in sin, partiality and ecumenicalism over it all. See his friends at FOTW exposes below
5) Roger teaches against wealth building (see his words below) but in truth he is a partial hypocrite as he is good friends with FOTW and Matthew / Finny K in Boston who is a mega millionaire via a investment firm he owns. He overs sees $7.5 billion in funds and he pleadged $30 million to his new college and spent $1 million on furniture alone. See it all proved at links below.
When will Roger be calling them out for that sin publically as he does divorce or non resistance????
6) Roger is heretical/wrong on his teaching on divorce (their pet doctrine) as God allowed for divorce/remarriage with Moses, God commanded they divorce in Ezra, God divorced Israel twice Himself and Jesus and Paul allowed for divorce and remarriage via pre conversion issues or fornication. Roger uses the example of homosexuality which is a terrible example as God NEVER EVER once smiled on that sin but He did allow divorce/remarriage as my MANY articles below prove it:
Rogers own words
I will add a testing soon of Rogers church Valley Christian Fellowship to also warn others. This is not biblical Christianity with all of the heresy, hypocrisy, partiality, selling of God's truth and unloving men who hide in the dark.
Followers of the Way Exposed:
See many anabaptist false ways here:
May this testing help him and others out of their sin, out of their anabaptist false ways to repentance and new life.
In love; Roger needs to read his own signs and repent of his sin, amen?
God be praised
Click the button below to see more churches exposed on our street preaching page.