Note: as we do this testing please know we are not of any denomination but house fellowship saints, we have come out of the world, we teach biblical dress and head covering, we teach holiness vs worldliness and we travel full time in van dwelling life to preach Christ crucified all over America, self funded to not be a burden to others.
Christian Aid Ministries is an organization that ministers to the physical needs of people in various ways such as food, clothing, disaster relief etc. Although they do many good works to help people in the flesh, they are doing much spiritual damage by not holding to or preaching a biblical gospel. Their website (through what they say they believe) shows a biblical path to eternal life through faith, repentance, being born again, obedience and endurance but they clearly, by their fruit, do not follow it all and we will show you why. (See the biblical gospel HERE.)
* They practice and promote the unbiblical Anabaptist faith.
They claim to ministry to spiritual needs around the world but they're not doing it biblically because they are ministering the unbiblical and heretical ways of the anabaptist's; mainly Mennonite and Amish.
See the Mennonites exposed HERE.
See Amish exposed HERE.
See this link HERE that exposes anabaptist's and our MANY sad experiences with them that shows their sin/false ways.
And see many more articles exposing their hypocritical ways HERE. (Search there for Mennonite, Amish and Anabaptist and learn about their unbiblical doctrines, vain man made traditions, unbiblical clothing and headcovering and the many encounters we've had with them that show their ill fruit)
* They plant unbiblical anabaptist churches.
* They offer a resource to help you find more of their unbiblical churches.
When you click on it, it takes you to an the unbiblical Pilgrim Mennonite Conference that we have exposed HERE. They are all about propagating more of their unbiblical anabaptist ways, not the truth of God or the biblical gospel.
* Cam practices pagan holidays like Christmas.
* The promote false teachers like evangelical Ken Ham through their billboard ministry. See him exposed HERE.
* They have a billboard ministry that is also run by those of the unbiblical Mennonite / Amish / Anabaptist faith. We have had a personal conversation with them while driving down the highway and calling the number. They did NOT want to discuss the biblical gospel via Christ crucified at all.
The person on the phone, when asked biblical questions, gave the typical anabaptist answers, which do not line up with a biblical gospel nor the true teachings of the word of God.
* They are wicked home wreckers with their false doctrine of marriage permanence. (You can read many articles refuting it, on the links above.)
* They harbored a sexual offender, a man that had sexual relations with young men, for years, even sending him to Haiti. When questions started being asked, Jeriah Mast, ran back to the USA and 'confessed' to his unbiblical church.
* They claim in the website that the 'church' and 'state' should be separate...
Yet they claim to be 501c3, which unites them to the government.
Based on all their sins and heretical teachings that we expose on all the links above and the ones we have shown you here, it's clear to see they should be marked and avoided per Romans 16:17.
Go here to see our street preaching to Anabaptist's that are like CAM and those who may support CAM HERE.
God be praised
Click the button below to see more churches exposed on our street preaching page.