We were informed about this community and asked to do a testing on it. Rueben Walter (the leader) was emailed and would not answer any questions, quickly judged us wrongly and cast us off as you will see by his email below. Fort Pitt Farms Christian Community is not a biblical community and should be marked and avoided per Romans 16:17.
See our teaching blog HERE that goes into details on these points we make below.
See the gospel to eternal life HERE:
Take a 10 point test HERE of yourself and your religious body.
*** Reuben was offered the chance to answer this testing and to date he has sent NOTHING.
Below you will see the first email sent to him and his unloving response.
Notice: Reuben is wrong as the bible does say to examine test and judge the body. Acts 17, Matt 18, 1 Cor 5, 2 Thess 3, 1 Tim 6 .... he is void of deep sound teaching/understanding it seems.
We had many emails and it got even worse. He judged us wrongly in various areas and had NO John 13 love for us, proving he is not of God per Jesus and John. Again there was no love... yet this is what they say on their website about brotherly love. Regardless if they think someone is their brother, the bible says to love your neighbor and your enemy.
In an email ...Reuben never showed me any of my sin or false doctrine but he called me a religious spirit. Then he said I need a ENCOUNTER with Jesus?
He refused to give any biblical verses or explain that statement as it sounds mystic and unbiblical indeed! We do NOT encounter Jesus today but He is manifest via the spirit in calm and inner joy. John 16
We heard Reuben say on video "enough evangelism has been done and it's a waste of money to do more." So they do not go preach the gospel but Jesus said GO preach it in Mark 16. All they do is make Fort Pitt disciples and oh, they labor, and labor hard to make $$$$ (mammon) on their hutterite like cult colony. Hutterites like Reuben ....love the make $$$$$ mammon!
We do see in writing they teach a gospel that is "close to biblical" but what they say and do are two different things as we will show you the sins they have not repented of. By their fruit, we see their sins. Keep in mind, even some evangelicals teach a biblical gospel but are also keeping many sins thus trampling the true gospel. What does that say about their gospel? It's lacking repentance, lacking holiness and obedience and most often it's because there is no new life within them even though they might talk about it. What fruit is being produced at the Fort Pitt community?
The are compromised as they allow people to choose what to obey or not.
Jesus said teaching them to OBEY everything ... Matthew 28:20.... but Reuben does not do this.
* Rueben hides his doctrines. You need to ask for permission to see all of what they believe. He denied they hide in emails but it is very clear on line.
The bible says in Matthew 5 to let our light shine, not hide it under a basket, or hide it under a password that will only be given to you if you send them information about who you are and what you're interested in. Godly saints are to be ready to give an answer to anyone about anything, especially after going over the foundations of the gospel, what is Rueben hiding?
*Reuben is a hypocrite as he condemns me for not uniting to others and separating over sin but; his group did exactly that in 1999 to form Fort Pitte. Jesus hates hypocrisy Reuben! See Matt 23
* He's still a heretic Hutterite at heart it seems. He goes through great lengths on his website to explain how they all have a Hutterite background but they broke away and although they might resemble them, they're different from the inside. Rueben still calls himself a Hutterite though...
* Ruben is ecumenical and promotes heretical evangelicals and anabaptist's. He says this above the posted links:
"We don't agree with everything you will find at these sites, however, we do approve and can recommend all the following links."
Mennonites, Amish and Bob Jones are unbiblical yet he promotes them openly.
These are unbiblical evangelical false teachers that he's promoting. (We have exposed Answers in Genesis, Ken Ham, see that HERE.) In fact, here's a glimpse into one of the links and you see they are ecumenical also, networking between denominations.
* Rueben promotes Kent Hovind yet warns against his false doctrines of once saved always saved then sends you to an article to refute it, which ends up being on an unbiblical website. Reuben is void of the full truth.
When you click on that link it takes you to a heretical website that promotes more unbiblical websites including writings of Ellen G. White who was a false prophetess!
* He promotes and celebrates pagan holidays like roman catholic handed down Christ-mass.
* Rueben is feminized in that he doesn't teach biblical dress for women (or men for that matter as men are to wear tunic like garments Genesis 3:21). The picture below is of his daughter who looks like many of the women we see on the streets in tight fitted, decorated clothing. Why does a woman wear such tight, adorned clothing with flowers and such? To attract attention is the answer..... its pride and vanity and Reuben allows and promotes it in his home and on the internet.
* Rueben doesn't teach biblical headcovering. (That's his daughter again and that is NOT a biblical covering.)
* He promotes his daughters youtube channel and on her videos are carnal advertisements. Here's one...
We used to put videos on youtube but have not for years and to date, youtube has not put any ads on our videos to our knowledge, nor do we want them to. It is our understanding that you have to choose to have advertisements on your videos. Her videos are very popular so perhaps she makes money on ads? You ask them will you?
* Rueben falsely claims that music has a mystical power and can draw us into the very presence of God. That is a fleshly lie!
And they use fleshly instruments when the NT body never did.
We do this, in love, to warn our neighbors and we pray Reuben and FPFCC repent and if they do.... we will help them all we can.
Fort Pitt is in heresy and Rueben is an unloving, wrong judging, undiscerning, false teacher by my experience with him, who should be avoided per Romans 16;17. Maybe it's a good thing he's hiding their unbiblical beliefs under a password so as not to lead any others down the broad road to destruction.
This group is just another flavor of false man made anabaptism that lives in communities playing religion.... but does NOT teach or GO preach the true gospel.
We expose anabaptist's HERE with many articles:
God be praised
Click the button below to see more churches exposed on our street preaching page.